On Monday January 16th, 2012 (MLK Day) a group of 45 students and parents from TeenSHARP and the Neighborhood Center visited Howard University, the MLK National Memorial in Washington, DC and other key monuments on the National Mall. During the visit students learned about the rich history of struggle for racial justice and civil rights in the … Read more
- Thank you @EdDataCampaign @HarvardCEPR @DEDeptofEd @RodelDE 4 hosting this townhall & sharing data use strategies & best practices. #DFA2013 2 weeks ago
- RT @LearnSprout: Schools have all the data they need. The key is figuring out how to turn data into information #DFA2013 #eddata 2 weeks ago
- @RebeccaKelley4 Yes! @TeenSHARP we empower parents with ed knowledge & would love to help them use #eddata when available. #DFA2013 2 weeks ago
- RT @HarvardCEPR: The right people, #eddata, & analysis can help the #education sector to learn what’s working—and what’s not. http://t.co/X… 2 weeks ago
- Support TeenSHARP’s College Prep Gift Drive!
- Apply Now: TeenSHARP 2013-2014! Deadline extended until June 30, 2013
- TeenSHARP College Access Ambassadors Attend UPenn’s LEARN Conference!
- TeenSHARP College Access Ambassadors Meet Secretary of Education at Grad Nation Summit!
- Support TeenSHARP’s Annual College Prep Gift Drive!