On Monday January 16th, 2012 (MLK Day) a group of 45 students and parents from TeenSHARP and the Neighborhood Center visited Howard University, the MLK National Memorial in Washington, DC and other key monuments on the National Mall. During the visit students learned about the rich history of struggle for racial justice and civil rights in the … Continue reading
- @lionel_anderson Thank u for such an awesome talk. Very insightful! There will be a lot for our scholars to reflect upon next time we meet. 3 days ago
- RT @lionel_anderson: Saturday afternoon w/ @TeenSHARP scholars & parents discussing leadership, decision making, & #collegepreparation. htt… 3 days ago
- @msnbc @yeswecode Will there be a comprehensive media report on #MBKHack with trailblazers' interviews? 1 week ago
- RT @Qeyno: Team #ChangeYourCommunity doing well in the Q&A! #MBKHack #MyBrothersKeeper #qeyno #YesWeCode #Hackathon #Philly. http://t.co/BR… 1 week ago
- About TeenSHARP
- Parent Action Network
- How Can I Help
- Week 2 College Access Ambassador Reflections: Austin Yanez
- Week 1 College Access Ambassador Reflections: Diyaaldeen Whitaker
- Tips for the First Weeks of College!
- This Time for Africa: TeenSHARP meets White House Young African Leaders Initiative Fellows
- Applications for the 2014-2015 College Access Ambassador Training and College Discovery Programs are Now Open! Apply by September 8th, 2014.