We had a great time with our TeenSHARP students and parents during our 2012 college tour! Our first stop was Providence, Rhode Island where we visited Brown University. At Brown our students participated in an information session and then had a meeting with Brown University students–Julianna Perez and Josh Rodriguez–at Brown’s Third World Center. After … Continue reading
- TeenSHARP middle school students exploring science during the PA3 Summer Bridge program.… instagram.com/p/qpTsPuhzCk/ 2 days ago
- @mmkippphilly @tfa_gpa @TreJohnTFA Thank you, Marc! Much appreciated! 4 days ago
- RT @Philly2College: Check out @teenSHARP's programs for #collegereadiness: ow.ly/zgTs8. Applications are due next month! 4 days ago
- @Philly2College thank you for the shout out! #collegeprep #collegeaccess 4 days ago
- About TeenSHARP
- Parent Action Network
- How Can I Help
- Applications for the 2014-2015 College Access Ambassador Training and College Discovery Programs are Now Open! Apply by August 15th, 2014.
- Apply for the 2014 PA3 Summer Bridge Program – Middle School Track Now!
- TeenSHARP College Access Ambassadors attend TEDxTeen 2014 (NYC)
- Support TeenSHARP’s College Prep Gift Drive!
- Apply Now: TeenSHARP 2013-2014! Deadline extended until June 30, 2013